Kia ora! This is the first weekly update in 5 weeks. I know. Sorry! I went on a big surfing holiday in Indonesia, and when I go away, everything stops. But I’m back to work now, and I’ve made some good progress this week.

My main focus this week has been on the interface for ordering your fellas around. It’s still very much a work in progress, but it’s heading in the right direction now.

I’ve also been working on improving the model for the caveman. It’s not done yet, and in fact he seems to have developed a slight limp. But I should have that sorted out next week. See you then :)

Limping Caveman